View Profile Insomnia

All 36 Game Reviews

4 w/ Responses

The Freedom of Flight

I think that the purpose behind this finely crafted game was to give us a gift. And that, is the gift of flight. Man chased this dream for many centuries before finally grasping it, and this Clock Day, Clams realized that dream too. The level of gratuity owed to ClamClock for coding this miraculous wonder of flight simulators is absolutely unmeasurable.

Tickled my platformer fancy

I got linked this, and really would've sunk way too much time if I didn't have other tasks at hand. Great game. Dig the style, soundtrack, everything. Well thought out.

Look...

Nobody wants to dress up a gamecube. Dress up games on Newgrounds have two things, either it's sexual to feed the hentai loving pervs, or it has some comedy effect to it. Dead Baby Dress-up, for instance.

Also, you have no preloader, for being such a crappy dress-up game it's 3.3 megs, which is largely due to the horrible song you chose to use.

Try making a real movie, it might get real attention.

KentWolf responds:

Thanks for the view. And the reviewers before you have a diffrent opinion.

Decent

Very well made game, I could imagine the scripting it wouldve taken to program such a game, but there's not much of a point to it, and even though I beat it it still wasnt much fun. Kudos to you for making the game, but the point of games are to have fun killing spare time, try aiming for the fun part since you have the neccersary skills to make games.

Hmm...

Nothing too special, good job ripping a couple sprites and making a clickable animation, it was damn short, and to the point, wether thats a good or bad thing, that's up to the public.

Fun, Yet Repetitive

It was very well made, except there wasn't much challange to it, so it got boring pretty fast. Congratulations on the front page though. Next time, maybe more levels or modes of play?

OGM! AMAZING!

Best. Flash. Ever. I have never seen such an amazingly well made game! This is so good I'm speechless! Not only was the entire game great, the sound great, but you even made the scenario interactive!?

You sir and/or madam, are a god.

Very Nice Game

Very well put together, good smooth graphics, and an amazing style. I really enjoyed this game, made it to level 4 before I died. I thought the comic book style intro was a really good idea.

THIS ISH TEH BEST!

SO MANY FUCKIN OPTIONS! I LOVE THIS DAMN GAME! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING AS GOOD AS OSAMAGATCHI!

Great Remake!

This movie had one of the most interesting preloaders I've ever seen. This game was a lot of fun, defiantely better than the very first. I never could stand those dancing babies. You did an amazing job on this. Definately in my Top 10 List of games.

I've been on this website far too long, with far too little to show for it.

36, Male