Consequential Credit Consequential Credit

This is basically why I'm not allowed to have credit cards. Kids could learn a thing or two from this. Excellent foley work.

MelloYelloClock responds:

frisbee frisbee

Rocked out to that face pummelage.

Drink &amp;amp; Fight Drink & Fight

If only we could give half stars

I'd like to give you guys a 9 1/2, for the sole fact that in the first pub we were drinking ale, not stout. Apart from that, it's great to see my face in movies, still. Also, we should force Bawls to make more movies. The boy needs practice.

A_messege_bout_stairoids A_messege_bout_stairoids

This speaks to me, greatly.

For the last three years, I've been abusing steroids and my life is spiraling out of control. My girlfriend left me after all the fights we had. My family says they don't recognize me any more. I didn't think that steroids would do anything harmful to my body. I thought, I might die, alone, with a gun in my mouth, but at least I'd die with the body of a Spartan.

This movie has shown me what the future holds, and it has moved me.

I'm going to turn my life around.

ClockOfBlob responds:

You made me cry a single tear of joy by knowing I could help someone in need. {{{{{Insomnia}}}}}

Cool Thoughts Episode 4 Cool Thoughts Episode 4

I belonged in this movie

Still great though. I like the the part where they say the cats in the cradle most. Smoke weed urr'day.

Pop-Tart responds:

Thnx homie. Now that you've started hangin 'round the froum again... will definitely have to put ya in a movie..

Orange Clock Bought Chalk Orange Clock Bought Chalk

OMG!1

I didn't know you made chiptunes! We should be bestest 8bit buddies. Or at least trade some tunes when I finally publish mine.

topcatyo responds:

I'd love to. I have done quite a few chiptune songs and would love to hear what you've made.

Triumph des Erdbeere Triumph des Erdbeere

Absolutely Loved It

I've been wanting to play with overlaying textures like that. You used it to great effect. Wonderful use of audio clips too. Another masterpiece, Strange. <3

StrangeClock responds:

Thanks Somni! Happy Clock Day <3

A Journey to the Portal A Journey to the Portal

Splendidly Wonderful

Because dialogue is hard to write.

LotusClock responds:

They say an image is worth a thousand words. I've always been more of a visual artist.

Thanks for the vote <3

F U Clock Goes Hunting F U Clock Goes Hunting

You brought me back

Actually Clock Day brought me back, but this movie makes me want to stay. Great dialogue.

Insomnia+++ Insomnia+++

Hi.

How's it goin'?

ReQsa responds:

Fine... just fine:)
I was actually thinking of putting you in there at the ending and have you say something witty.