Consequential Credit Consequential Credit

This is basically why I'm not allowed to have credit cards. Kids could learn a thing or two from this. Excellent foley work.

MelloYelloClock responds:

frisbee frisbee

Rocked out to that face pummelage.

Drink &amp;amp; Fight Drink & Fight

If only we could give half stars

I'd like to give you guys a 9 1/2, for the sole fact that in the first pub we were drinking ale, not stout. Apart from that, it's great to see my face in movies, still. Also, we should force Bawls to make more movies. The boy needs practice.

Clamflight Clamflight

The Freedom of Flight

I think that the purpose behind this finely crafted game was to give us a gift. And that, is the gift of flight. Man chased this dream for many centuries before finally grasping it, and this Clock Day, Clams realized that dream too. The level of gratuity owed to ClamClock for coding this miraculous wonder of flight simulators is absolutely unmeasurable.

Give Up, Robot Give Up, Robot

Tickled my platformer fancy

I got linked this, and really would've sunk way too much time if I didn't have other tasks at hand. Great game. Dig the style, soundtrack, everything. Well thought out.

Pimp My Gamecube Pimp My Gamecube

Look...

Nobody wants to dress up a gamecube. Dress up games on Newgrounds have two things, either it's sexual to feed the hentai loving pervs, or it has some comedy effect to it. Dead Baby Dress-up, for instance.

Also, you have no preloader, for being such a crappy dress-up game it's 3.3 megs, which is largely due to the horrible song you chose to use.

Try making a real movie, it might get real attention.

KentWolf responds:

Thanks for the view. And the reviewers before you have a diffrent opinion.